From "The Overworked Mom's Stress Free HomeKeeping" by Laura Dellutri
- 1 lb. chicken breast in 1Ē strips, browned
- 1 16-oz. bag frozen broccoli, unthawed
- 2 16-oz. jars Alfredo sauce with garlic
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
Add chicken, broccoli, sauce, and garlic to crock pot, stir, and cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Add the pasta; continue to cook for 30 minutes. Garnish with cheese before serving.
*May substitute pasta with Uncle Benís Rice prepared according to directions.
NOTE: This recipe serves 6-8 and can be prepared in crock-pots that hold anywhere from 3-l/2 to 5 quarts. Cooking time may vary according to your preferences regarding the texture of the food.