Keep the Children Busy and Safe this 4th of July!
- Face painting flags, firecrackers and Red White & Blue designs
- Make paperplate tambourines- place a handful of hard beans in between two paper plates, add red-white-blue 12" streamers on bottom--staple all the way around paper plate--the kids can color the plates first..they are fun little noise makers also!
- Put large bowl of water close for hot sparklers--
- Keep a first aid kit handy for minor bumps and bruises
- Attach a sprinkler to your garden hose, the kids will play for hours!
- Buy sidewalk chalk --don't forget to help them make their first hop scotch and 4 square games
- Water balloon fights are a must! Dads love this too!
- Water guns and super soakers offer loads of fun for kids!
- Slip and Slides are an inexpensive way to keep kids laughing and slippery!
- Making red white & blue cookies, jello and cupcakes build great memories and family traditions