Aluminum Surfaces Patio Furniture
Maintenance: Cover or store away from rain and winter elements. Keep aluminum furniture out of pool.
- Lay towels on furniture before laying on it.
- Pressure clean with water or with mild disinfectant called quaternary ammonium chloride.
- An alternative to pressure cleaning is to regularly clean with a mild detergent and long handled brush. Use Dawn dish detergent because it contains emulsifiers that breakdown oils and this detergent is scum free.
- Lightly wax aluminum frames.
Maintenance: Dust the outside casing regularly.
- Clean buttons with water and rubbing alcohol.
- Take the machine apart and clean the insides of the buttons also.
- Clean the heads of your answering machine.
Maintenance: Clean out attic once a year if used as a storage room. Check ceiling for leaks etc.
- Get rid of clothes not worn in last year and clothes that will not be worn in the year to come.
- Go through all storage boxes, even a few at a time if necessary.
- Get rid of items you have not used in two years.
- Arrange pick up of all items to be donated.