1. Keep a Cleaner Home ---Nothing can deflate a great mood more than
walking into a dirty, messy home! So get savvy in the way you clean.
Forget the traditional methods like a mop and bucket, and get a better,
faster clean with the Swiffer Wet Jet. For dirty bathrooms, you don't have
to spend hours... just use Mr. Clean Extra Power Multi-Surface Wipes to
wipe up messes and keep all your surfaces sparkling - toilet, sink, tub,
counters and more! www.swiffer.com www.mrclean.com
2. Say Goodbye to Clutter--- Remember to put things back in their place to
keep areas from looking disorganized and cluttered. Purchase organizing
bins and shelves for all the shoes, hats and electronics. You can find
good looking organizers these days that blend in with your home decor!
3. Treat Yourself with Fragrance --- It's been proven that scent elevates
mood, so stay bright and cheery with an air freshener like Febreze Air
Effects, which eliminates bad odors and leaves a light, fresh scent. Or use
a fragrant detergent like Tide Pure Essentials with baking soda available
in white lilac scent - sure to brighten and freshen your clothes.www.pureessentials.com
4. Burn Extra Calories --- The secret to slimming down is by burning
calories throughout the day, especially when you're at home. How? Studies
show that you can burn a considerable amount of calories while you clean.
All that organizing and cleaning does a body good!
5. Give Yourself a Makeover --- It doesn't have to cost you a thing. Most
cosmetic counters at all the department stores will do make-up, facials,
and other skin treatments as an incentive to buy their products.
6. Have the Family Help --- Make your life easier by teaching your
children the importance of picking up after themselves. The rule "Put your
things away or they will get thrown away" works very well, especially with
toys they received during the holidays. Teach your children how to clean as
soon as they are old enough to make a mess!
7. Know Your Stress Reliever --- A cranky and stressed person is no fun to
be around! Find out what calms you down, removes stress and gives you the
down time you need. Whatever it is, reading, exercising, relaxing in a
comfy chair, make a point to include it in your schedule for 20 minutes
each day. That 20 minutes will go a long way in calming your nerves.