From "The Overworked Mom's Stress Free HomeKeeping" by Laura Dellutri
- 2 lb. frozen cheese-stuffed ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 16-oz. jars of spaghetti sauce or 2 RaguŽ pasta sauce Pouch
- 1 lb. hamburger, browned and drained
- 1 lb. Kraft mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
Place one-third of ravioli on the bottom of the crock-pot, top with one-third the sauce, one-third the hamburger, and one-third the cheese. Repeat twice. Cook on medium for two hours.
NOTE: This recipe serves 6-8 and can be prepared in crock-pots that hold anywhere from 3-l/2 to 5 quarts. Cooking time may vary according to your preferences regarding the texture of the food.